Booking Social account can be configured to meet any business requirements. You can configure calendar, client facing appointment booking widget, email notification, reminders, payment, etc.
Customize Booking Social Account
As you already have created Booking Social account, you can choose configure appropriate business unit.
- Account Friendly Name – This is the your firendly name that you have defined while setting up business unit.
- Description – Describe the prupose of the business unit.
Booking Widget is the client interface that allows your customer to book appointments with you.
- Advance Booking Allowed Days – How many days in advance the slots gets open for clients to book appointment
- Default appointmet booking status – When ever appointment is booked through booking widget set appropriate status by default
- Widget Date Format – Date format that is displayed on the widget
- Widget Logo – Setup branded booking page with your logo
Booking Social email communication channels provide control over how email communication happens between customer and business.
- Appointment Confirmation – Appointment Confirmation will help you to select the Email Template for Confirmation email to the Customer on booking & setting the Email Sender Name and reply to email as shown below.
- Appointment Reminder – Appointment Reminder will help you to select the Email Template for Reminder email to the Customer on booking & setting the Email Sender Name and reply to email as shown below
Configure your calendar settings and make it work just the way you want it to. You can change your settings for Booking Social Calendar, including settings for viewing your calendar, adding different status, color coding and more.
We support paypal integration, please contact Booking Social technical team for help on this.